We provide both long-term and short-term comprehensive care to patients with kidney diseases by using advanced technology and Renal Medicine Specialists, nutritionists, pharmacists, and specially trained nurses to assist the patients holistically. We provide recommendations for self-care and behavioral changes for the most effective treatment which Help slow down the deterioration of kidney and prevent complications from kidney degeneration.
Patients at risk for kidney disease and those with chronic kidney disease should get following physical examinations and laboratory tests
- Determine the amount of urea nitrogen in the blood (BUN)
- Determine the level of creatinine and estimate glomerular filtration rate (EGFR) based on the level of creatinine (the standard way to screen for chronic kidney disease or other kidney disorders)
- Complete blood count (CBC) with leukocyte ratios
- Assess the composition of minerals in the body including Sodium, Potassium, Chloride, calcium, and Phosphorus
- Assess the amount of protein in blood (Albumin)
- Assess the level of cholesterol
- To detect obstruction in the urinary tract, such as kidney stones
- To assess the kidney size
- To check for kidney cyst disease
- To check for other symptoms such as renal artery stenosis
The pharmacists will take care of the medication of the kidney patients who often need to take multiple medications simultaneously
Monday 10.00 - 20.00 hrs.
Tuesday - Thursday 10.00 - 17.00 hrs.
Friday 10.00 - 20.00 hrs.
Sunday on week 1 , Sunday on week3 09.00 - 15.00 hrs.
The dates and times are subject to change as deemed appropriate. We reserve the rights to prior notice.
For more information or an appointment in advance Tel. 0-2431-0054,0-2117-4999 Ext. 2138,2120